Need a burst of drama? 7 chandeliers that look like fireworks for your home.
Updated: Feb 28
While most people celebrate the new year with a bottle of bubbly, here at IES Home Electrical Services, we thought it might be fun to collect some great chandeliers that look like fireworks in honor of our local new year celebrations. After all, if you're looking for a dramatic focal point for that foyer, what could be better?
1) Our first pick wields a hefty price tag, but we couldn't resist. The Tina Multi-Light Pendant, by Arturo Alvarez, is available here, assuming you can afford the $8524.00 sticker price. Made of molded polypropylene strips, the effect of this fixture is truly glorious.
2) Our next pick is much more reasonably priced but hits above its weight class when it comes to drama. The Antonie 12-Light Sputnik Sphere Chandelier has a fun, hip mid-century vibe, too. Available here for $192.99.
3) Our next pick is truly a burst of light. Made with stainless steel, crystal, and LED bulbs (low-energy use!), the GDNS Firework Chandelier is available here in several sizes (this size is $259).
4) We love this next pick, especially if you have room to ask your electrician to group them as is done here. By itself it's a cool light fixture, together in different sizes it's a frozen fireworks display. Available here, here, and here (in different sizes and shapes), the Moooi Raimond Suspended Lamp group makes a stunning statement.
5) If you're in the market for something a little less luxe (the Moooi fixtures run to several grand each), we also like the Eupifinia Spherical Chandelier. Available here for $324, it's still a good 24" in diameter, so it will pack that visual punch.
6) We may have put this next to last, but we love this pick for its mid-century-meets-art-deco vibe. Truly a super cool take on a traditional material like crystal. The Quorra 41-Light Chandelier is available here in burnished brass... and is a whopping 48" by 48" of funky firework glory.
7) Finally, we love this designer reproduction Fireworks Glass Kou Chandelier, available here. At 31.5" in diameter, they call it a firework chandelier, but we think it might look more like a frozen splash. Either way, it's sheer drama.
We hope you had as much fun browsing these great light fixtures as we had picking them out. And, of course, if you end up buying one of these beauties, we're absolutely here to help you install it. Remember, the larger the fixture, the more delicate it is, or the higher the ceiling is, the more you need a skilled electrician to help put it up!
IES Home Electrical Services is a McKinney-based electrical company dedicated to providing area homeowners with the best quality of work and unparalleled customer service, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Proudly serving McKinney, Frisco, Prosper, Celina, Gunter, Anna, Aubrey, Bonham, Crossroads, Melissa, Sherman, Farmersville, Little Elm, Princeton, Prosper, Van Alstyne, Hackberry, and Denison.
Schedule a service call, or share this on: